High-Quality Budget and Luxury Hotels in London
Even though London has many famous attractions, you don’t need to spend much money to visit. You can stay at one of our fancy but affordable hotels in London.
1. London Beckton Hotel
This Hotel is located near East London, London City Airport and ExCeL.
Parking at the Hotel:
You can park your car at the Hotel for a fee of £12 for 24 hours.
The Premier Inn London Beckton is a great place to stay if you want to explore East London. It’s near popular places like the A13/A406 roads, the cable car above the O2 Arena, the London City Airport, the Beckton DLR Station, and the Beckton Bus Station. You can also visit the ExCel Exhibition Center for events, shop at Westfield Stratford, see the Tower of London, and enjoy a meal at the Brewers Fayre restaurant. Our rooms are comfortable, and our beds are nice to sleep in.
To contact the Hotel, you can call 0333 321 1244. Please note that calling this number will cost 13p per minute, plus any additional fees from your phone operator. Calling 0333 numbers will be charged at the standard national rate. You can have a delicious and filling breakfast at our Hotel for as little as £9.50*. Kids can eat for free if an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast. Our breakfast includes unlimited servings of freshly cooked bacon, soft hash browns, tasty sausages, and more. We also offer a lighter continental breakfast with fruits, cereal, and freshly baked pastries. The breakfast cost may vary; some restaurants charge £10.50 for our Premier Inn Breakfast.
Take Woolwich Manor Way, A117, from the A13 to City Airport. Located after the first roundabout on the left. Near the Winsor House Brewers Fair.
Contact 0333 321 1244
2. City Tower Hill Hotel London
The City Tower Hill Hotel in London is located near Tower Hill station and famous attractions like Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Parking at the Hotel:
You cannot park at the Hotel. There is paid parking available at Tower Gateway Station NPC.
The Premier Inn Tower Hill makes it easy to visit many places. You can walk to nearby attractions on both sides of the river. Even places that are a bit far away can be reached easily using the tube. The Tower of London has the Crown Jewels, which are very interesting. You can also walk along the Thames to visit the Tate Modern and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Going north, you can visit the excellent White Chapel Gallery and the busy Brick Lane. After exploring, you can return to the Hotel and enjoy our friendly staff, spacious rooms, and comfortable beds.
You can call the Hotel at 0333 321 1245. Calls to this number cost 13p per minute plus any extra fees from your phone operator. Calls to 0333 numbers will have the standard national rate.
You can have our unlimited breakfast for as little as £9.50*. Kids can eat for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast. We offer a buffet-style breakfast with many choices, like freshly cooked bacon, soft hash browns, tasty sausages, and more. We also have fruit, cereal, and freshly baked pastries for a lighter breakfast. The price for breakfast may vary, and some places charge £10.50 for our Premier Inn Breakfast.
Walking from Tower Bridge to the Tower of London takes about five minutes. When you leave Tower Hill tube station, walk towards Tower Gateway DLR. Then turn left onto Minories Road and right onto Goodmans Yard. After the church, turn right onto Prescot Street to reach the Hotel.
Please also read the below-mentioned fascinating articles.
- 25 Best Historical Places to Visit in the UK
- Fascinating Insights about SEO Writing and Copywriting
- Fascinating Things to Do in London on Christmas – Merry Christmas
- Here’s What Really Matters in the Best Coffee Shops in London – Introducing Truth
- Introducing Food-Beverages Management, History, & Hospitality Amenity
- Introducing Kingston upon Thames, History, Transport, & Much More
3. London Kensington Hotel – Earl’s Court
Close to the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Earl’s Court Station:
Parking at the Hotel:
The Hotel itself doesn’t have a parking lot. But you can park at the Marriott London Kensington Hotel, a 5-minute walk away. They have limited parking off-site, and parking costs about £35 from 3:00 PM to 12:00 PM the next day.
Grand Luxury Hotels in London
About the Hotel:
The Premier Inn Kensington (Earl’s Court) is a popular place to stay for short vacations. It’s close to many exciting things to see and do, like dinosaurs, famous designers, sports events, and fantastic concerts. You can visit Buckingham Palace, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, and the Victoria & Albert Museum to get inspired. If you’re a fan of Chelsea Football Club, you can even watch their games at Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or you can go to the West End or Royal Albert Hall to see an excellent performance. The hotel staff are friendly and will help you have a fantastic stay. They have delicious meals and comfy beds to help you relax.
You can enjoy our unlimited breakfast for as little as £9.50*. Kids can eat for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast. Isn’t that great? With our all-you-can-eat option, you can have as much bacon, hash browns, sausages, and more as you like. We also have a lighter choice called continental breakfast, which includes fruits, cereal, and freshly baked pastries. It has everything the Premier Inn breakfast has. When you book, we’ll let you know which breakfast options are available at the Hotel you choose. The price may vary. Some places charge £10.50 for our Premier Inn Breakfast.
If you’re coming to London from the west, take the A4 road and turn left onto Cromwell Road. After you pass Tesco, turn right onto Knaresborough Place. You’ll see Cromwell Hospital on the left side. You can take the Piccadilly or District line to Earl’s Court on the tube. When you arrive at Earls Court Station, leave through the Earls Court Road exit. Walk down Earls Court Gardens until you reach the end, where you’ll find the Hotel on the left side. It’s just a 2-minute walk from there.
4. Kensington Olympia Hotel London
This Hotel doesn’t have parking available. But you can park at the Mstay Russell Hotel Kensington Parking next door, which YourParkingSpace operates. It costs £20 for 24 hours.
High-Quality Luxury Hotels In London
Whether you like romance, mystery, or thrilling adventures, our Hotel is perfect for a magical city holiday. It’s located near Olympia and Earls Court Exhibition Centers, and famous museums are just a short drive away. You can explore the lovely streets of Kensington, just like famous writers Hitchcock and Agatha Christie did. Visit the Natural History and Science Museums to see dinosaurs and experience earthquakes. You can even go to Stamford Bridge Stadium to watch a live performance or support your favourite team. Our staff is friendly, and the rooms are spacious. Also, the beds are super comfy, ensuring a restful night’s sleep.
Enjoy our breakfast:
You can have a delicious breakfast at our Hotel for as little as £9.50*. Kids eat for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast. We offer a wide variety of breakfast items, including freshly cooked bacon, soft hash browns, tasty sausages, and more in our all-you-can-eat option. We also have a continental breakfast with fruits, cereal, and freshly baked pastries if you prefer a lighter meal. The continental meal includes everything from the Premier Inn breakfast. When you book your stay, we will let you know the breakfast choices available at the Hotel you choose. The price may vary; some restaurants charge £10.50 for our Premier Inn Breakfast.
The nearest tube station is Earls Court, on the Piccadilly and District lines. When you exit the station, turn left onto Earls Court Road and cross the street. Keep walking straight, passing Metro Bank, until you reach the end of the street. Then, cross the traffic lights and turn left onto West Cromwell Road. Keep going straight; you will find our Hotel on the right side.
Contact: 0333 321 1269
5. Kew Bridge Hotel London
The beautiful gardens and buildings of the Royal Botanic Gardens are just across the river in Kew.
Parking at the Hotel:
There is a lot of space to park your car in the Hotel’s underground parking garage. It costs £12 for one day, and you pay to use the parking when you arrive. The first person to arrive gets the parking space.
If the hotel parking is complete, you can park at the Ferry Quay Underground Car Park next door. Parkonomy runs it and costs £2 for each hour, up to £15 for 15 hours. Another option is the Brentford Waterside car park near Morrisons. This parking costs £10 for 24 hours and is only 5 minutes away from the Hotel.
High-Quality Luxury Hotels In London
Kew has beautiful gardens, old houses, and a cosy village atmosphere. The Premier Inn Kew has everything you need. You can visit Syon Park, Chiswick House, and Hogarth House. If you like sports, you can go to Twickenham Stadium to watch an important game. If you enjoy shopping, you can go to the Westfield Center. After a long day, you can eat in our delicious restaurant and relax in our comfortable beds. You can also enjoy the peaceful garden terrace away from the noise and crowds.
They offer an unlimited breakfast for £9.50*. Kids eat for free when an adult orders a full Premier Inn breakfast. You can enjoy a variety of breakfast items like bacon, hash browns, sausages, and more. We also have fruits, cereals, and pastries for a lighter breakfast. The continental breakfast includes everything in the Premier Inn breakfast. When you book, we will let you know the breakfast choices available at the Hotel you choose. The price may vary; some restaurants charge £10.50 for our Premier Inn Breakfast.
To get to the Hotel, take the A205 exit towards Kew and Brentford at the intersection of the A205 and the A315 roads. After 200 yards, turn right onto the A315, and you will see the Hotel on your left.
Contact: 0333 321 1271
6. Park Grand Paddington Court
Many people who visit London choose to stay at Park Grand Paddington Court. It’s a great place to stay because it has everything you need to feel comfortable and relaxed. The rooms are excellent, with air conditioning, a TV, and a refrigerator. They also have free WiFi so you can stay connected to the internet. The Hotel has a friendly staff that can help you with anything you need at any time of day, like:
- Bringing food to your room
- Answering your questions
They also have a delicious breakfast buffet and a place to exercise if you want to stay active. The Hotel is close to famous places, so it’s easy to go and visit them like:
- Buckingham Palace
- Primrose Hill
There are also good restaurants nearby where you can try different types of food. If you’re looking for things to do, which are all close to the Hotel, you can visit places like:
- The Natural History Museum
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
We are sure you will have a great time at Park Grand Paddington Court while exploring London!
Terrace Paddington, London W2, 27 Devonshire, 3DP England
00 44 20 7479 2266
7. Travelodge London Liverpool Street
There is a big car park in London called Minories Car Park. It has many floors and is located at 1 Shorter Street, E1 8LP. You can park your car there but must pay for it. The car park is open every day of the year, 24 hours a day, even on holidays. It has 401 parking spaces.
Getting to the Hotel:
Use the Bishopsgate exit to the Hotel from Liverpool Street Station. When you leave the station, turn right and cross Bishopsgate. Then, make a sharp left at the first set of traffic lights after passing Specsavers. Keep walking along Devonshire Row. After 300 meters, you will see the Hotel on your right, just past the plaza.
The Hotel has rooms with double beds. These rooms have large comfortable mattresses called king-size mattresses. They also have four soft pillows and a cosy blanket to sleep well. The Hotel has a restaurant and bar where they serve delicious dinners in the evening and breakfast in the morning.
There are many fun things to do near the Hotel. The exciting nightlife of Shoreditch is close by. You can also find famous curry restaurants on Brick Lane. The City’s attractions, like the Museum of London, the Roman walls, and the Tower of London, are not far either. If you like shopping for old clothes and crafts, you can visit Spitalfields market, also nearby. The financial area of London is easy to reach from the Hotel too.
1 Harrow Place, E1 7DB, London, United Kingdom,
Tel: 08719 846190
8. Hotel Travelodge London City
London, England 20 Middlesex Street, E1 7EX
The Travelodge London City Hotel is a perfect place to stay when you visit London with your family. They have nice rooms with TVs and WiFi that you can use. The Hotel also has a restaurant where you can take a break and have some food.
The Hotel is near popular places like the Coca-Cola London Eye and Covent Garden. Some lovely places to eat nearby include Coppa Club – Duck and Waffle, Tower Bridge, and Aqua Shard.
You can visit the Sky Garden, the Tower of London, and The View from The Shard to see famous attractions. They’re all close to the Hotel.
Have a great time in London!
9. Travelodge London Excel Hotel
The Travelodge London Excel Hotel is a hotel in London near a train station in an area called Docklands. Some exciting places nearby are Buckingham Palace, O2 Arena, Tower Bridge, and Tower of London. You can also visit the ExCeL Exhibition Centre to watch a show or a sports event. And don’t forget to make time for the Natural History Museum, which is fantastic.
- A qualified person takes care of this Hotel. Their job is related to managing places where people can stay.
- There may be extra charges depending on the Hotel’s rules.
- When you arrive at the Hotel, they will ask you for a card or cash and an ID with your picture.
- You can ask for special things, but they might not always be possible, and there might be extra charges.
High-Quality Luxury Hotels In London
- It takes about 8 minutes to walk to the ExCeL Exhibition Centre.
- And it takes about 18 minutes to drive to Westfield Stratford City.
- It takes about 19 minutes to drive to the Tower of London.
- And it takes about 20 minutes to drive to the Tower Bridge.
- It takes about 20 minutes to drive to the O2 Arena.
Dockside Road, 1016 London, E16 2FQ, England
10. OYO Flagship London Finchley
This Hotel is situated in the entertainment sector and close to a metro stop in the London suburb of Finchley. Some of the area’s prominent landmarks are Cabaret Mechanical Theatre, Stephens House and Gardens, T.S. Eliot Home, and Artsdepot. While in town, are you searching to take in an event or a game? Check out the activities at Skiplex. Spend some time learning about the local attractions, such as golfing.
You must be aware.
- Additional fees may apply and vary based on the property policy.
- At check-in, you will get asked for a debit card, credit card, or cash deposit for incidentals and picture identification from the government.
- Special requests are not assured and are subject to availability at check-in and possible extra fees.
- We welcome long-term tenants.
- The property’s safety amenities include a first aid kit, a security system, a smoke detector, and a fire extinguisher.
High-Quality Luxury Hotels In London
- 13 min walk – Artsdepot
- 11 min drive – Stephens House and Gardens
- 41 min drive – Hyde Park
- 52 min drive – Big Ben
- 56 min drive – Tower Bridge
High Road, 3 Leisure Way, Finchley, N12 0QZ, London, England
11. Aloft London Excel, Marriott Hotel
This fancy hotel is in Docklands, next to a nice path along the river. It’s also close to where important meetings and conferences are held. Many exciting things are nearby, like a famous museum and a big sports arena. If you want to watch a game or attend an event, there’s a stadium nearby too. It’s easy to get around using public transportation from the hotel. It takes only a short walk to reach a train station.
Important things to know about this hotel:
- Someone who knows a lot about managing hotels takes care of this place.
- You might have to pay extra fees depending on the hotel’s rules.
- When you arrive at the hotel, they will ask you for a card or cash and your ID.
- If you have any special requests, they will try to help you, but they might charge you extra if they can fulfil them.
- Different places have different rules and customs, so keep that in mind when you stay at this hotel.
- You don’t have to pay for your stay when you book the hotel online. You pay when you arrive, and they will hold some money from your account for your stay.
Here are some interesting places near the hotel:
- It’s only a 3-minute walk to a huge exhibition centre called ExCeL.
- In a short drive, you can reach a famous sports stadium called London Stadium in 19 minutes.
- There’s a big shopping centre called Westfield Stratford City that you can get to in about 20 minutes by car.
- The O2 Arena, which hosts many exciting events, is about 21 minutes away by car.
- Driving for about 22 minutes, you can see the famous Tower Bridge.
Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Eastern Gateway, E16 1FR, London, England
12. Holiday Inn Express London
The Holiday Inn Express London is a hotel in the Docklands area of London. It’s close to the airport and a train station. Interesting places are nearby, like the Emirates Aviation Experience, O2 Arena, Buckingham Palace, and London Eye. You can check the schedule at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre if you want to attend an event or game—people who stay at the hotel like its convenient location.
Here are some important things you need to know:
- You may need to pay extra money depending on the hotel’s rules.
- When you arrive at the hotel, they will ask you for a debit card, credit card, or cash to cover any extra expenses and your ID.
- If you have any special requests, they may or may not be able to fulfil them, and there might be extra charges.
- If you’re booking many rooms or staying during a busy time, there could be extra fees if you cancel.
- If you want to park your car at the hotel, arrange it beforehand.
- Different places have different customs and rules, so the rules at the hotel might differ from what you’re used to.
Here are some places nearby and how long it takes to get there:
- It’s a 12-minute walk to the ExCeL Exhibition Centre.
- And it takes about 18 minutes to drive to the Emirates Aviation Experience.
- It takes about 20 minutes to drive to Westfield Stratford City.
- And it takes about 21 minutes to drive to Tower Bridge.
- It takes about 22 minutes to drive to the O2 Arena.
E16 2FQ, London, 1018 Dockside Road, England
In London, many fancy hotels are friendly to stay in. Each hotel is different and has cool things you can do there. Some hotels are not too expensive, while others are fancy and expensive. So, no matter what you want or how much money you have, you can find a hotel in London that’s just right for you.